Would you like to become the internship of the most successful ERP company in Australia? Do you want to learn latest Odoo technologies?
Odoo is the ERP designed for small and medium-sized businesses that tackles every aspect of business's success.
If yes, we would love to have you on board. Havi Technology is Odoo Gold Partner in Australia.
Recently, we’ve expanded our business. We are recruiting for some exciting Odoo Internships as following positions:
- Requirement: good written and spoken English language skills.
- In your internment, you will be trained on the professional needs of a Business Analyst, which will include skills for documenting requirements, navigating the Product Life Cycle and you will also undergo rigorous training in how to be a business analyst in any company.
- The intern will become familiar with various components of the Odoo system by completing challenging tasks typical of an analyst, such as gathering requirements, define a functional specification, fit gap analysis, implement test cases and support testing.
- Work side-by-side with development team to synthesise business requirements, needs and wants into product functionality through discussions, interviews and other research methods.
- Provide training to end user.
- Requirement: good analytical and problem solving skills, significant experience programming in Python.
- The intern will be responsible for working on tasks assigned by the team leader, who assure it is always related to software development. The work may require a mastery of programming and familiarity with coding or the use of systems like Odoo, but that is all learned during training.
- Working with business people to implement new features or customise existing ones to meet functional requirements.
- Follow agreed development process by breaking requirements down into manageable chunks.
- Test every modification thoroughly before announcing release.
- Create detailed documentation in accordance.
- Requirement: the applicant should be a student who is looking for detailed experience in research and design automation tests applied in information technology. Knowledge of Python programming language is considered as an asset.
- Be able to demonstrate interest in software testing.
The intern will have to perform basic software testing for the following types of functionalities: new solutions and modules, create test cases for new plug-ins, check that all necessary tests are executed on an existing module or solution that has been modified or updated, review feedback from bug reports.
- Verifying system integration environments with the focus on stability.
- Offering suggestions for improvements based on the findings of tests.
What's great in the job?
- Thoughtful interns can also be promoted to become a Member of the Havi team
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- On-site or remote working
Discover our services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organised all over the year, such as sports sessions, team building events, regular drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and